– Prosciutto, Mozzarella and Basil Roll
1 pre-cut rolled mozzarella sheet
2-3 slices of prosciutto
3-6 fresh basil leaves
extra virgin olive oil for drizzling – optional
1. Unroll mozzarella sheet. Lay flat.
2. Place 2 slices of prosciutto onto cutting board. Place mozzarella sheet on top of prosciutto.
3. Randomly place basil leaves on top of mozzarella.
4. Carefully roll up. If not eating immediately, refrigerate until you are ready to serve.
5. Slice into 1/2″ sections prior to serving. Drizzle with olive oil if desired.