The Chamber of Montenegro celebrated its 87th anniversary on April 21st, 2015. On this occasion the President of Montenegro Mr. Filip Vujanovic presented the following awards:
- The award for successful business to „Comp-Comerc“ group from Niksic and „Bonesa“ from Bar
- Award for Social Responsibility to „Luštica Development“ from Tivat
- Award for Innovation to „Telemont” company from Podgorica
- Award for improving management to Ivan Mijuskovic, the founder and executive director of Interproduct DOO from Cetinje
The president of the Chamber of Economy Mr. Velimir Mijuskovic has reminded that these awards have been presented since 1969.
“I am very pleased that this award has a special importance to all previous award winners. To achieve successful business results in the times of crisis is very difficult and challenging task. I am extremely satisfied that this year two of the awarded winners are holders of the trademark Good from Montenegro” Mr. Mijuskovic has said.
The President of Montenegro Mr. Filip Vujanovic has congratulated the Laureates and said that this Award represents the valorization of their business success. He has also showed respect to the Chamber of Economy of Montenegro which participated in numerous and successful activities, made numerous analytical studies and promoted resources of our country.
– I am convinced that this year will be very successful for the Chamber of Economy as well as for entire economy – Mr. Vujanovic has concluded.
On behalf of the award winner, the executive director of “Bonesa” Mr. Nedeljko Covic has thanked the Chamber of Economy.
– This award is special for all entrepreneurs, as well as for today’s Laureates, because it comes from the Chamber of Economy of Montenegro, the association which helped the economic development of our country in difficult times. This award motivates us to work harder in order to show that we really deserve it. I would like to congratulate the CEM on its 87th anniversity.”
The ceremony, held in Vila Gorica, was attended by representatives of the state, diplomatic corps, local administration, industry, science and culture. The Chamber of Economy has also received numerous congratulatory messages, among others from the Association of European Chambers of Commerce and Industry –EUROCHAMBRES.